facebook

ifc prez is the stupidest guy on campus

by: AR   

can dke go on social ban already. we walk into their formal rush and it smells like a brewery. I dont think I saw a single persone without alcohol

Posted By: AR
Page 1 of 1
#1by: 100% bro    
#1    

The bro, ban him and deport his brown tandoori ass back to Bangalore. Why is the whole board stinking with poopjeets? I feel like I’m in India

By: 100% bro
by: good one   

he's from Iraq

By: good one
Report
by: Ar chopped   

Bro, I’d still deport him to India it just makes it funnier lool

By: Ar chopped
Report
#2by: hhh   
#2    

Don’t fu kin come then. Formal rush wasn’t held at the house this year either?

By: hhh
by: socia ban   

formal rush is a dry event idiot. enjoy the social ban

By: socia ban
Report
by: boof   

it was dry bro. Idiot in the original post is complaining about the “house smelling like a brewery” despite there being no events at the house for formal. The formal wasn’t at the house, to repeat once more for your deaf as s

By: boof
Report
by: boof   

How are you saying you “didn’t see a single person without alcohol” when the formal wasn’t at the house? Who did you see then? 👅👅👅

By: boof
Report
by: ifc   

lil thing called ifc moron

By: ifc
Report
#3by: Ali    
#3    

hey guys don't talk about me on here we were not drinking if you have concerns please contact me via ig. thanks

By: Ali

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

#4by: Borat   
#4    

They also had a secret rush event(not advertised on their ig) at Richmond Ninkazu where they acted like hooligans, (deadass yelling,screaming and breaking plates/glasses) I saw one guy stand up on a chair and take off his shirt screaming. Followed by them chugging a **** ton of sake bottles. Now Idk who it was chugging the sake (rushees or actives) but that kind of behavior is gross and js goes to show the abuse of power those on the IFC have been tripping on. I have video proof of this too.
Know it was them too bc actives had their letters on.

By: Borat
#5by: cry   
#5    

cry like a baby fiji

By: cry

Post Reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.