ifc prez is the stupidest guy on campus
by: ARcan dke go on social ban already. we walk into their formal rush and it smells like a brewery. I dont think I saw a single persone without alcohol
#4by: Borat
They also had a secret rush event(not advertised on their ig) at Richmond Ninkazu where they acted like hooligans, (deadass yelling,screaming and breaking plates/glasses) I saw one guy stand up on a chair and take off his shirt screaming. Followed by them chugging a **** ton of sake bottles. Now Idk who it was chugging the sake (rushees or actives) but that kind of behavior is gross and js goes to show the abuse of power those on the IFC have been tripping on. I have video proof of this too.
Know it was them too bc actives had their letters on.
Post Reply
Before you type: Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.




Comment





by: good one
he's from Iraq
- 3

- 0

Report