facebook

has anyone actually been to the jew frat

by: aaaa

I remember going to one of their parties and they had this little fat kid working the door it was so funny. When we got in it was in the basement. The whole house looks like a surrey highschool and the party was in a room that looked like a classroom it was so bad. the music was horrible and the women they were “flaunting” were midgets or hunchbacks. Hog rider lookin ahh

Posted By: aaaa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Aepi party goer    
#1    

I’ve been to an aepi party once. It was alt right I mean all right. The drinks they served had WHITE POWDER! on it and you had to do a Roman salute to get it… Did Nazi that one coming. At least I got to play beer pong with someone who dressed as an Austrian painter there. Anne frankly I would rate it 14 out of 88

By: Aepi party goer
#2  by: Family guy skit    
#2    

Mitzvah,
Have a Bar Mitzvah.
Collect the checks and,
Feel up a girl taller than you.
Hey!

By: Family guy skit
#3  by: arty party    
#3    

drinks they had were mint jewlep, SSangria, not cosmopolitan, and Fanta.

By: arty party

Post Reply

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.