has anyone actually been to the jew frat
by: aaaaI remember going to one of their parties and they had this little fat kid working the door it was so funny. When we got in it was in the basement. The whole house looks like a surrey highschool and the party was in a room that looked like a classroom it was so bad. the music was horrible and the women they were “flaunting” were midgets or hunchbacks. Hog rider lookin ahh
#1by: Aepi party goer
I’ve been to an aepi party once. It was alt right I mean all right. The drinks they served had WHITE POWDER! on it and you had to do a Roman salute to get it… Did Nazi that one coming. At least I got to play beer pong with someone who dressed as an Austrian painter there. Anne frankly I would rate it 14 out of 88
#2by: Family guy skit
Post Reply
Before you type: Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
POPULAR
Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.




Comment




