facebook

Dke??? Do i try and rush again next year

by: c   

I didn’t get a bid this year at DKE is it worth it to rush again? They seem like a pretty good house I don’t like sig or chi

Posted By: c
Page 1 of 1
#1by: I’m Stacy    
#1    

Don’t join frat cause all frat boys rape and sa women and you will too. don’t have fun don’t play video games. Don’t drink alcohol. Don’t get hookers. Don’t vote conservatives. Dont be toxic masculinity. Dont be proud to be a man. Actually just don’t be a man at all get hrt and get gender reaffirming surgery or vasectomy and dress like a woman.

By: I’m Stacy
by: c   

haha u r funny good satire

By: c
Report
by: Women power    

This isn’t supposed to be funny. I’m ganna file for divorce and take half of everything you own and take custody of the kids.

By: Women power
Report
by: v   

can I keep my johnson

By: v
Report
by: Mud shark wifey   

His name is Jerome, and you aren’t even his real father but go ahead I guess take my mud shark kid

By: Mud shark wifey
Report
#2by: dont   
#2    

dont rush dke youll ruin ur college experience

By: dont
#3by: Hmm   
#3    

Are you a jeet ?

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

Post Reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.