Which one will I get less hate for joining?
by: Help
I’m stuck between AOII and Theta. Both aren’t great but if you had to choose based on
1. Reputation
2. Involvement/acceptance amongst other sororities and frats
Which one would you choose? Or would you just turn both down??
Also what’s the sorry behind all the PC ‘25 dropping AOII???
#5 by: drop
honestly. its not worth it. chances are, the reason you’re stuck between aoii and theta is because you didn’t get any of the ones u actually wanted back. if u aren’t there bc you genuinely want to be there and are excited to be there, then why join in the first place
and yes all the cool people dropped aoii which is a story for another time
Post Reply
Before you type: Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.




Comment





by: PnmSep 27, 2026 11:20:55 PM
Yeah I did the same.
- 0

- 1

Report