facebook

Looking for “PSI UPSILON FRATERNITY”

by: FEDEX DRIVER   

Hey just outside of the village right now, I have a large pallet of pills of some sorts that are to be delivered for “PSI UPSILON FRATERNITY”. Is that the one that with the red lights? Please let me know asap, the pallet is labeled “URGENT DELIVER BY SEP 4 PARTY”.

Posted By: FEDEX DRIVER
Page 1 of 1
#1by: CS   
#1    

hey yes that’s for me I’ll be at the door

By: CS
#2by: swarit    
#2    

bro where do you get them? is there a plug? or do I have to get one on the dark net? im looking everywhere. I tried getting some off amazon but they ended up being vitamins and sugar pills. can someone enlighten me pls?

By: swarit

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

Post Reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.