facebook

Septum Rings, Nose Rings and belly buttons

by: Real Question   

this is real: I want to be in the sorority with the lease amount of nose rings, septum rings and belly buttons showing.I know there will always be some but I want to minimize the interactions as much as possible. which sororities would be best for me?

Posted By: Real Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by: .   
#1    

you would probably do best in delta gamma. you should probably avoid sigma kappa and gamma phi

By: .
#2by: here ya go:   
#2    

Best for you : Delta Gamma or AOPi

Might be good for you: Delta Zeta, Tridelt, Alpha Phi, ZTA

Not good for you : Sigma Kappa and GPhiB

By: here ya go:
#3by: dbl   
#3    

double that. I can't stand tacky tattoos.

By: dbl
by: 2me   

I don't want to tattoos. If a bunch of girls have stupid meaningless (yes. your tattoos are meaningless even if you think they're deep)I'm going to drop that sorority right away and ear gages are the stupidest form of cultural approrpraiton

By: 2me
Report
#4by: Bye Felicia Bye   
#4    

Girl Bye

By: Bye Felicia Bye
#5by: well well    
#5    

they just might drop you

By: well well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

#6by: ?   
#6    

When did it become okay to have your crotch hanging out of your skirt? show some self respect girls

By: ?
#7by: /s   
#7    

baby bangs haircuts, short hair, fake eye lashes, long fingernails, septum piercings, eye shadow, lip injections.... Those are all for the women. Either to get other women's approval or because they like the look themselves. Guys are not attracted to those things. If you are natural looking, well groomed, and pleasant to be around, you will get a ton of attention from quality people

By: /s

Post Reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.