Septum Rings, Nose Rings and belly buttons
by: Real Questionthis is real: I want to be in the sorority with the lease amount of nose rings, septum rings and belly buttons showing.I know there will always be some but I want to minimize the interactions as much as possible. which sororities would be best for me?
#7by: /s
baby bangs haircuts, short hair, fake eye lashes, long fingernails, septum piercings, eye shadow, lip injections.... Those are all for the women. Either to get other women's approval or because they like the look themselves. Guys are not attracted to those things. If you are natural looking, well groomed, and pleasant to be around, you will get a ton of attention from quality people
Post Reply
Before you type: Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.
Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.




Comment





by: 2me
I don't want to tattoos. If a bunch of girls have stupid meaningless (yes. your tattoos are meaningless even if you think they're deep)I'm going to drop that sorority right away and ear gages are the stupidest form of cultural approrpraiton
- 7

- 2

Report