facebook

Current ranks PC 26

by: Greekgirl

Chi o/kappa
Piphi, zeta, tri delt
KD, phi Mu, DG,, adpi
aopi, AXO, aphi

I think dg and phi mu continue to move up and recruit great girls. Aphi unfortunately is bottom because they are the newest. All houses have amazing girls and there is a home for everyone!


Posted By: Greekgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: arkoutlaw13   
#1    

i didn't think chi o lawn looked very good this year. Girls looked miserable. I'm a freshman but my friends thought Tri Delt had best theme and cutest girls. Forgot to go by Zeta house. kappa lawn was PACKED so hard to get a good look at pledges but a few friends pledged so think it was good. DG had a couple hotties but party was weird vibe. Pi Phi was mostly over up by time I made it down street. KD had cool decorations

By: arkoutlaw13

Post Reply

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.