facebook

What is happening

by: Geaux Greek   

Either things are seriously changing with recruitment and OOS or KD just really bombed. Maybe girls don’t want high school 2.0 anymore. But something is really up when KD goes thru their entire bid list and has to give 12 snap bids just to make quota.

Posted By: Geaux Greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by: Just Sayin   
#1    

Anecdotally I know one of the snap bids. I can unequivically tell you she does not match the historical heritage of the specific chapter. As in legions away from it. I'd chalk it up to mismanagement and also getting outflanked by upper mid tier houses.

By: Just Sayin

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

Post Reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.