facebook

★ RANK ★ Sorority ranking 2026

by: I dropped so idc   

Sorority Ranking

  • 1 Delta Zeta
  • 2 Kappa Kappa Gamma
  • 3 Chi Omega
  • 4 Alpha Phi
  • 5 Delta Delta Delta
  • 6 Delta Gamma
  • 7 Alpha Delta Pi
  • 8 Gamma Phi Beta
  • 9 Kappa Delta
  • 10 Pi Beta Phi
  • 11 Sigma Kappa
  • 12 Alpha Gamma Delta
  • 13 Alpha Omicron Pi
  • 14 Kappa Alpha Theta
Posted By: I dropped so idc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1by: i dropped too   
#1    

okay this is close but kd and gphi are a little too high… I wouldn’t say they’re above axo and pi phi and sk

By: i dropped too
Report

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

Post Reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.