It will be okay!
by: The first
I am one of one on multiple fronts. A big, big attack was thwarted in the skies of the Middle East today. Thankful for the bravery that let that to be news of the day.
In America we have healthcare. We have security. We have education. Did I mention freedom? These are the building blocks of prosperity.
I alone know the pain that brought this reality to be. But this freedom belongs to America.
So be safe today and tomorrow and the next day America. But let our freedom reign. Here we go towards better days. This win is for my parents, my sisters, my blended family, my whole family, for the truth, for second chances…
Let freedom reign. We cannot know the future. We’ve got now and we have each other. What will we do with these things?
I’m proud of you America. Take your time to heal.
Never again. \n\n\n\n\n
Post Reply
Before you type: Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
POPULAR
Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.









