New Jewish sorority??
by: ???Zeta beta omega?? I saw on ig: zbo.ubc. this is weird given the political climate. also there’s like 5 members but huhhhhhh. Can we make a Christian sorority
#3by: Wondering
lol what do they do bro? Do they dig tunnels ? Do they spike kegs? Do they swing chickens around their heads? So they pledge allegiance to Israel and net n yahoo? Do they bribe ubc admins with chipped coins? Do they do group trips to Israel and kiss the wall? Do they tour the holobunga museum and cry in front of the pile of shoes? Seriously what the fu ck do these people do?
#6by: slave
Zeta beta omega was starving and asked me for a half loaf of bread, so I gave her a half loaf of bread instead of thanking me she thanked god, then she demanded me give her the other half and she made me sign an iou for 100 loafs of bread and I signed it because I dont want her to ko me and take the other half, now I owe 100 loafs of bread to Zeta beta omega.
#7by: Alpha Omega
Post Reply
Before you type: Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.
Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.




Comment





by: ???
what do they need their own sorority for
- 2

- 0

Report