dropped by every house i wanted
by: pnm
truthfully, if you get dropped by the houses you wanted after tours do they just really not like you? i loved some of the houses i went to and was devastated not to hear back. i will be giving the other houses a chance since i want to be in a sorority but i thought it went so well only to find i got none i wanted back is this rare or did they really hate me
please give advice if your in a sorority it feels so horrible
#1by: No
#3by: same
This exact thing happened to me after tours as well. I tried to continue on and went to the invites round, but just felt so dejected and saddened by the options I was left with, I decided to drop all. Ultimately, I realized if I wasn't going to enjoy being in the sororities I was left with, there was no point forcing myself to continue on and later pay money for membership to them. This entire process has definitely been disappointing and has left me feeling quite, I don't know, self conscious maybe?? But I think if that's how I feel now it would be worse within, so I'm glad I dropped. Really thought I'd get invited back to at least one of them though :(
Post Reply
Before you type: Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.
Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.




Comment





by: pnm
thank you so much, i’m also in my second year so i know first years get priority. i’m excited for the chapter i’ll be joining but that’s so nice to hear thank you
- 11

- 0

Report