facebook

Guys what’s happening

by: Not Swarit   

Guys who is this Swarit person and why are they getting all this heat? I heard from my friends he is a loving and caring guy who only likes women that are of age. I think this hate is not warranted and not ok to have on a loving and caring campus like UBC.

Posted By: Not Swarit
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1by: broski    
#1    

swarit is the worst. I hate that god damn n igger so much. I had the same calc class as him and he tries to be cool by making the corniest pickup lines. he would go up to random white girls and say "do you wanna math debate with me?" or "I’d eat the period out of your 3.14." such a weird and a creep

By: broski
#2by: pajeet    
#2    

stop playing cookie clicker with the upvote button pajeet does Modi pay you 1 rupee for every time you press the upvote?

By: pajeet

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

Post Reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.