facebook

Please never forget

by: American int student   

I know this seems out of place on greekrank, but I think its always important to remember that thousands of people like you and I went to work on a brisk September morning, and many perished in the worst possible ways we could ever imagine. Place yourself in the shoes of someone 1500 feet over Manhattan having to make the decision to jump and fall to your death. Never forget. Love you all

Posted By: American int student
Page 1 of 1
#1by: go back to Bharat    
#1    

wish swarit was in one of those towers during 9/11 I fu cking hate that n igger so much it hurts

By: go back to Bharat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

Post Reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.