★ RANK ★ Frats Ranked
by: Darren Dahl
Fraternity Ranking
- 1 Phi Delta Theta
- 2 Phi Gamma Delta
- 3 Sigma Chi
- 4 Kappa Sigma
- 5 Delta Kappa Epsilon
- 6 Alpha Delta Phi
- 7 Psi Upsilon
- 8 Beta Theta Pi
#1by: #standwithisrael
dont forget our brothers at aepi who are ganna study law or finance to become rober barons like zuck, Larry Ellison and Larry page, bankers like sbf or larry fink, politicians like Bernie sanders or liberal judges like the one who recognized her middle school crush at a court hearing. I love gods chosen people !
#2by: #standwithisrael
dont forget our brothers at aepi who are ganna study law or finance to become rober barons like zuck, Larry Ellison and Larry page, bankers like sbf or larry fink, politicians like Bernie sanders or liberal judges like the one who recognized her middle school crush at a court hearing. I love gods chosen people !
#4by: buddy
#7by: Two cups one guy
Gonna prolly be Fiji vs. Phi delt again. Both are putting up nice numbers. Is it crazy to say that I think a third house is gonna come outta nowhere tho? Like DKE or Sig because they’re unhappy with last year’s performance, I can see them putting some crazy effort in
Post Reply
Before you type: Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.




Comment




