facebook

Samford Sorority COB

by: SamfordGreek

What sororities offered COB in the spring of 2026? Do the houses offer a lot of bids during this time? Is it hard to find out about COB/get a bid? What is COB at Samford like for sophomores, juniors, and spring transfers?

Posted By: SamfordGreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: BKH2026   
#1    

It varies. Last year several did COB. At least ADpi, DDD, and I think KD and AOPi but I’m not certain. I don’t know much about the process but there’s no guarantee a chapter will do COB-I do know that.

By: BKH2026
by: AOPISep 5, 2026 2:56:58 PM

I don’t think AOPI did COB last spring.

By: AOPI
Report
by: GreekBRBSep 5, 2026 11:13:08 PM

KD did not do COB spring of 2026.

By: GreekBRB
Report
#2  by: COB   
#2    

I wouldn’t rely on COB as an Option if you’re thinking about dropping out of recruitment. Stick with it. Do not drop out of recruitment. There are great girls in every sorority so stick with it.

By: COB
by: Samford COBSep 6, 2026 7:36:20 AM

Not dropping out of recruitment…thinking about transferring and wondering what the likelihood of joining a sorority through COB would be.

By: Samford COB
Report
by: COBSep 8, 2026 11:56:13 AM

Contact the Greek Life office in a couple of weeks and ask them how COB works. As to how many sororities will participate, that varies and depends on the sorority being below total( the maximum number of members a sorority can have). If you are transferring in in the spring, why not give COB a try-you might just find the perfect fit for you.

By: COB
Report

Post Reply

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.