facebook

★ RANK ★ 2026/2027 SORORITY RANKINGS

by: UtkPisser   

Sorority Ranking

  • 1 Delta Delta Delta
  • 2 Kappa Delta
  • 3 Phi Mu
  • 4 Alpha Delta Pi
  • 5 Alpha Chi Omega
  • 6 Kappa Kappa Gamma
  • 7 Delta Zeta
  • 8 Zeta Tau Alpha
  • 9 Sigma Kappa
  • 10 Chi Omega
  • 11 Alpha Omicron Pi
  • 12 Delta Gamma
  • 13 Pi Beta Phi
Going off of impressions from the first month!! All chapters are amazing but I love how well rounded the KD and DDD girls are I haven’t met a single mean girl in those sororities!
Posted By: UtkPisser
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1by: kd self rank    
#1    

KD Karen fix your side part and get back to Schaumburg

By: kd self rank
Report
by: 🤣🤣what on earth??   

WTH? You’re a mess girl. I live at the Hub and LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE KD IVE BECOME FRIENDS WITH ARE FROM THE STATE OF TENNESSEE OR CALIFORNIA.
Not sure what your goofy Schaumburg statement is about.
And I personally like every KD I’ve met and plan to room with two my senior yr.

By: 🤣🤣what on earth??
Report
#2by: Touse mogger   
#2    

adpi touse

By: Touse mogger

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

Post Reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.