facebook

UNLV Sororities

by: Hope

I’ll be transferring to UNLV in the fall as a junior. I never rushed at my last school. I noticed that the sororities at UNLV are getting smaller and smaller. I’m thinking of rushing in the fall, and I am curious to know with how small the chapters are, is it a guaranteed bid into any sorority? Is GPA still a big factor? How are they at welcoming older PNM’s?

Posted By: Hope
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Helpful    
#1    

Just go for it ! It’s pretty diverse and they accept students of all ages. They aren’t as large as in other school, but still large enough to get a sorority experience. Way easier to get into. I would give it a try.

By: Helpful

Post Reply

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.