facebook

Pre Rush Ranking

by: Rushee   

I’ve been to at least one of almost every frats pre rush events and this is based off both what older people say and my freinds and my experience, please feel free to comment:

Worthwhile: Alpha Sig, SigEp, Chi Phi, Ato, Phi Delt, Sig Tau? (I think that’s how you say it), and Sigma Alpha Epsilon (on the edge based off some of the reps certain brothers they have)

NOT Worthwhile: DSIG (asked us to bring girls for them to their event), PiKapp (Bouse), Pike (also Bouse), Lambda Chi

Haven’t been to zbt, I think they’re on probation or getting kicked off

Posted By: Rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by: hah   
#1    

DSIG slander will not be tolerated

By: hah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

#2by: Lol   
#2    

A few things. Sig ep is more bouse then KA, pi kapp isn’t bouse but they aren’t good, and dsig isn’t good either but I’m assuming dsig told u to bring girls to a party which is normal

By: Lol

Post Reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.