why are some sororities bottom tier?
by: anoni constantly see sig delt, tri sig, and phi mu ranked super low but they all were super polite and respectful when i met them. is this a looks thing? do frats also get ranked like this?
#2by: Old lady
As a recent-ish Sigma alum, it really all comes down to perception. We weren’t super selective about recruitment, which resulted in us being full of girls who didn’t fit the “typical” sorority mold. I’d include myself in that description too, if I’m honest. That may make some people call us “bottom tier,” but I loved how diverse of a community my sisters and I were. I didn’t want to be in a group of people who all dressed, looked, and acted the same. The fact that we all aren’t instagram models might make some stupid frat men think less of us, but I wouldn’t change my experience there for the world.
Post Reply
Before you type: Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
POPULAR
Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.




Comment




