facebook

I got a bid yay!

by: Josh    

Hi, I was super scared I wasn’t gonna get a bid from any fraternities because of my sexual preferences… I’m a gay male, but thankfully Beta Theta Pi gave me a bid! Super excited to be friends with the brothers, they are such an inclusive frat!

Posted By: Josh
Page 1 of 1
#1by: Gayta Theta Pi   
#1    

Yes, welcome pledge. I hope you are ready to take showers with me every night and shove a straw with a carrot in it up ur azz and make another pledge blow it

By: Gayta Theta Pi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

Post Reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.