facebook

What are the Sorority Ranking and Stereotypes?

by: Freshie

I’m a freshman this year and thinking about rushing. There’s sm stigma around sororities so I’m kind of scared. What are the sororities rankings and stereotypes at app?

Posted By: Freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhellenic    
#1    

1. APhi- cool girl vibes, all the frats wanna mix with them but it’s the sorority that seems to care more about popularity than actual sisterhood.
2. ADPi- give off loving Christian vibes however I know that they are super cliquey
3. KD- all super wealthy girls who are snobby af, however, they seem to all get along pretty well and actually enjoy being in the sorority they’re just not nice to people outside of KD
4. Zeta- super girly but haven’t recruited well recently
5. Sig Kap- kinda like the straighter, more girly version of Chi O. really good sisterhood
6. DZ- tied with Chi O bc it’s just personal preference, all the girls are really sweet and I haven’t really heard anything bad about them just that they’re kinda boring and don’t do mixers with top frats if you care about that stuff
6. Chi O- Some people put chi o above DZ, they’re all super cool and have like a hippie/Grateful Dead vibe to them which a lot of frats like. sisterhood seems pretty tight but I’ve also heard rumors of girls hooking up with each other
7. AGD- definitely been doing better in the past few years, all super nice girls they just don’t do a lot of social events and are more focused on sisterhood
8. AOPi- idk what to say because no one ever knows what’s going on with them however I’ve never met a mean AOPi

By: Panhellenic
by: Panhellenic Aug 6, 2026 9:16:34 AM

forgot to say this above but something to consider is that KD got in huge trouble for hazing recently, no one’s said if they still do it but everyone’s heard rumors

By: Panhellenic
Report
by: 12321Aug 7, 2026 7:51:00 AM

Accurate. A girl I had a class with was in KD and literally spent like 20 minutes telling me about how she went to some bougie ass boarding school up north with like senators’ kids and how her mom is in investment management or something

By: 12321
Report

Post Reply

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
Message:

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.